Call for Price
- 1 to 5 point UKAS Certification
- Certified uncertainties from ±0.04°C
- Thermometer temperature range -50°C to 400°C
- Standard UKAS 5 Point Certification -18, 0, 40, 70 and 100°
- Quick turn-around for UKAS Temperature Certification to ETI, TESTO, Klipspringer, HANNA, Digitron, Comark, ATP, Kane Instruments etc.
Traceable Certificates of Calibration’s are available for: Thermometers, Temperature Monitoring Systems, Relative-Humidity, Data Loggers, Pressure, Air-Flow, Noise-Sound, Infra-Red, Moisture,
Analytical by Type, Flue-Gas Analysers and Electrical Test Instruments.
ON-SITE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY CALIBRATION CHECKS
Sinclair and Campbell also offer the facility to carry out on site Temperature and Humidity Calibration checks to meet Audit, HACCP, BRC & Control requirements to the following….
Walk in and stand-alone Chillers /Fridges | Walk in and stand-alone Freezers | Spiral Freezers
Cold Stores | Portable Cold / Freezer store’s (Dawson units etc) | Chilled Prep – Work area rooms
Travelling Chill Tunnels | Pasteurisers | Kilns | Smokers | Bakery Ovens
Travelling Ovens | Oil / Fat Fryers | Roasters | Provers
OFF-SITE LAB CALIBRATION
We work in conjunction with Ramcare who are located in Lancing West Sussex. Ramcare calibration lab has been growing steadily since its opening in 1995. Now fully furnished with state of the art Temperature, Humidity and Electrical calibration equipment, Ramcare aim to provide a rapid and meticulous calibration service on a vast range of measurement devices, with units being sent via our courier. Once the work has been carried out, units are sent back via a tracked courier service as standard, arriving labelled and ready for use. All calibration certificates will be sent via recorded delivery, supplied with goods or email.
Ramcare procedures and integrated management system are audited on a regular basis by UKAS, BSI. Ramcare lab is still evolving year on year to cater to an ever growing range of customer requirements and product varieties.
For units that fall outside of our field of expertise, we will arrange for one of our working partner laboratories to carry out any calibration work.
All of the UKAS calibration labs we use ( HANNA Instruments, Klipspringer, ETI, TESTO ) are assessed by UKAS to ISO/IEC 17025 for their accredited scope for the parameters they cover and original calibration certificates will be supplied when the unit is returned to you.
FOR PRODUCT & PROCESS VALIDATION’S
We (subject to Application) hire out an 8 or 16 Channel Temperature Data Logger with protective thermal barrier, software and temperature sensors. Hire of Temperature Data Loggers is subject to availability.
Please call or email for further details
THERMOMTER CALIBRATION FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
Temperature is a critical measurement for ensuring the safety and quality of many products.
Whether monitoring temperature at the point of goods in, throughout production, final product storage or during distribution, thermometer calibration is essential.
The food industry, in particular, is very aware of the critical nature of processing temperatures as part of their HACCP procedures.
The importance of thermometer calibration is not just a food safety issue, but also an economic consideration, as thermometer accuracy can affect both quality and productivity.
- It is recommended that thermometers and temperature monitoring equipment be calibrated regularly.
- New equipment should be checked for accuracy upon receipt and before being put into service.
- Thermometers that are in constant use and used in critical areas should be calibrated more regularly.
- The definition of a regular calibration check is very much at the discretion of the user, for example, a food processing company may well decide to check thermometers daily before use, whereas a restaurant may decide that once a week is adequate.