£10.56 £12.67 (Inc. VAT)
Pack size 100
Blue plasters are a legal requirement in food manufacturing, providing visual detection should the plaster become a contaminant. DetectaPlast Universal Plasters go one step further by being both electromagnetically detectable and x-ray visible, an excellent display of due diligence in preventing foreign body contamination.
These plasters contain an aluminium foil strip and an x-ray thread, making them detectable by correctly calibrated in-line metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. These products are not compatible when used in conjunction with aluminium foil packaging, due to similarity with the detectable attributes of the plasters.
The plasters also feature hypo-allergenic, medical grade, high tack adhesive, they are latex free, have a 5 year shelf life, and are guaranteed 100% sterile for the life of the product. DetectaPlast plasters feature a wash proof polyethylene film, making the plasters durable and long lasting in harsh food manufacturing environments.
• Detectable by conventional metal detection and x-ray inspection systems
• Highly visible bright blue colour for easy visual identification
• Hypo-allergenic adhesive and latex free
• Sterile as individually wrapped
• Complies with (EU)10/20011
• 5-year product shelf life
• Large product range with an assorted pack also available
• Can be used as part of HACCP and BRC procedures
• Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination