Precision Logging Sound Level Meter
Precision sound level meters designed to meet IEC 61672-1 Class 2 with accuracy of ±1.4dB.
A ½” electret condenser microphone ensures accurate and repeatable readings.
A modern ergonomically shaped grip, high-intensity backlight and USB interface make these sound level meters extremely convenient to use.
- Auto Ranging 30 to 130dB,Manual Ranges 30 to 80dB, 50 to 100dB, 80 to 130dB
- 0.1dB resolution
- selectable €˜A€™ & €˜C€™ frequency weighting
- Fast or Slow response filters
- 58mm LCD display with function indicators, bargraph and backlight
- Min/Max, Data Hold with Peak Max and Peak Min
- Over Range and Under Range indication
- Auto Power Off after 15 min€™s of no activity (Can be user disabled)
- Low Battery indication
- USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC
- Standard 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting
- Supplied with battery, wind muffler, tripod, USB cable (2m), software, AC/DC Mains Power Adaptor and hard carry case
||30 to 130dB
||9V PP3 Alkaline Batteries
||278 x 76 x 50mm