Boiler Analyser – With direct C02 measurement
Used by leading boiler manufacturers the KANE455 is more than just a flue gas analyser
- Check combustion
- Measure differential pressure with high accuracy
- Measure differential temperature.
- Perform let-by,stabilisation& tightness tests
- Perform room CO tests
- Low cost of ownership
- 5 year extended warranty if serviced annually by Kane
- Multi-fuel: Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, LPG, Light Oils (28/35 sec), and Wood Pellets
- €œSend€ button for instant printout and logging
- With optional printer, print separate reports for: Combustion ,pressure let-by/ightness, temperature & room CO build up
- Suitable for engineers working to BS7967 and is independently approved to EN50379
- Easy to use rotay dial
- Long Life CO Sensor
- Compact boiler analyser with high accuracy pressure readings.
- Four line display controlled by 9 position rotary switch.
- Measures O2, CO2 & CO (0-2,000ppm)
- Differential pressure and differential temperature.
- Protective rubber sleeve with magnet for €œhands free€ use
- Calculates CO/CO2 ratio, excess air and efficiency for multi-fuel, gaseous fuels and light oils (28/35 sec).
- Infra-red output to optional printer. Which could print reports for combustion, pressure, let-by/tightness, temperature and room CO build up.
Internal memory holds:
- 99 Combustion tests
- 20 Pressure tests
- 20 Tightness tests
- 20 Temperature tests
- 20 Room CO tests
KANE 455 Contents:
- Analyser with protective rubber boot
- KMCP2 flue probe
- 4 x NiMH rechargeable batteries